We provide a one-on-one consultation with Canadians in the comfort of their own home, when geographically possible. We maintain the highest of ethical integrity and assure the utmost privacy and confidentiality in a non-judgmental capacity. If you have already been approved for the disability tax credit and you claim it on your yearly tax return, there may still be funding available to you if the credit was not maximized. If you have been denied the disability tax credit, we have a 95% success rate for reviews and appeals. Preview our “Success Stories” , to see how people just like you benefited from our services. Our services are complimentary with no upfront costs until you receive your refund Go to “Our Fees” for more information.
Services we provide
- Help with Application and criteria requirements for DTC
- Back filing on the DTC for up to 10 years
- Advocating with your physician
- Appeals if denied the DTC
- Reducing ODSP overpayment monthly deductions
- Referrals to mental health agencies
- Referrals for assessments
- Referral to a financial planner to open RDSP
- Funding applications for persons under 19 for costs of private assessments, assistance devices, special needs camps.
- Applications for home repairs for disabled persons
- Seminars and information sessions for your group or event Contact us by email for further details